Friday, April 18, 2008

Peaceful Friday

Hi.

You guys are so wonderful. I appreciate all of your comments. I do know I am loved by so many and that love helps make up for all the hate that sometimes comes my way. I need to learn how to fight off that hate and more importantly how to build my faith in God more. I hate that my lack of faith in God's love is so fragile at times. I am hoping at some point in my life my faith will be stronger.

Yesterday was just not a good day and part of it was a disagreement I had with a friend. This is a new friend that I believe is struggling with her sexuality and she was very honest with me yesterday and it ended up hurting both of us. We are going to get together tonight to discuss this more because I think we both want to remain friends, but I can not be friends with her if she continues to hurt my feelings. And I don't think she hurts them on purpose, she is only doing what she has learned to do. Make sense?

Yesterday I got a comment from someone named "God" and said they hated me. My first thought was that it was my brother, but when I went and looked at my tracker I think this comment came from someone in Australia. As someone told me today, that person probably has a greater chance of God hating them, then God hating me. What is the first thing God told us to do: Love One Another.

Sophie is getting a haircut tomorrow and we are both happy about that. It is getting a little warmer here and I know she is starting to get miserable. I am not sure what is up with her lately: Last night I woke up and she had thrown up. Once I got up I realized she had actually thrown up twice. I am thinking she just ate too much last night. She got me up again around 6am. As we were walking we saw our neighborhood friends The Deer. We both just stood there and watched them eat leaves off the trees. I am not sure who was more interested in them; me or Sophie. It is so peaceful watching the deer first thing in the morning. It was so quiet and still this morning. Maybe it's a good thing that Sophie gets me up before rest of the people in our complex get up.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Other then Sophie's haircut I don't have that much planned which is exactly how I like it.

No comments: