Friday, February 08, 2008

Note to Myself

If I could, I would go back to when I was 8 and I would tell myself the following things:
You are beautiful and you are pefect exactly the way God made you. Don't be so hard on yourself, have more confidence in yourself and love yourself more. Do not depend upon others to define who you are and always be true to yourself.

There will come a time when you will have to redefine what family means. Just because your family walks away from you, that does not mean there is anything wrong with you.

Always remember that you have a purpose and there is a reason you are on this earth.

6 comments:

R said...

Amazing and so true!!

Lynilu said...

Good things to believe, for sure. Some days it is harder to remember than others, isn't it?

(((( U ))))

A social worker in the making. said...

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yankeegirl said...

Words to live by Caroline- I could've used those words also.
(hugs)

SassyFemme said...

That last one? The purpose and reason? So true! All very wise, Caroline.

Caroline said...

renee & janice--thank you for your kind words

lynilu--some days are harder, but i thought if i put it out there in black and white i might believe it more

redfrog--thanks

yankeegirl--i am glad my words helped you today

sassy--thanks sassy...