Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wednesday

And just like that my good mood is gone.

OK, I don't think I am completely in a bad mood, but my day did not get off to a good start. First I woke up and I have a horrible headache. I have delayed long enough putting out my humidifier at night and I think tonight's the night to set it up again. I am hoping that is the reason I have a headache. Although one of my co-workers asked if I was feeling OK today. She said my face looked flushed. I really hope I am not coming down with something.

As I was getting out of the shower I looked in the bedroom and noticed Ben on the bed. He was making that motion with his front paw like he was trying to cover up something. I walked over and noticed that someone peed on the bed. I am thinking it was Sophie because it was such a large amount. Can I tell you how tired I am of the pets getting sick? I am not sure how she could get a bladder infection when she is already on antibiotics. Ugh. So, stripping the bed first thing morning was not the best.

It is really cold here today. I am not complaining, but cold weather is always better when there is snow on the ground. And I have been reading about others getting snow and I just wish they would share a little with me. Although as I sit here right now, I could really use a vacation on the beach. I would give my right arm for a few days on the sandy beach. OK, now I am depressed again.

Just a few minutes ago I got a thank you card from Sadie for watching her. In the thank you card was a gift certificate for Petsmart. I think I will go shopping this weekend for some Christmas gifts for Sophie, Bonk and Ben. My boss M asked if I could watch Sadie in March for a week and I didn't even have to think about it. I told M that I was trying to figure out a way to keep Sadie and not get fired.

I hope everyone else is having a good Wednesday. I think my Wednesday is looking up already.

6 comments:

yankeegirl said...

Caroline- You can have ALL MY SNOW from now on! My kids didn't have school, but I still have work and it take 3x longer to get anywhere ERRRR I'll take the beach any day-

Bella said...

I wouldn't have guessed beach bacation, rather snowy MN bacation. I'm just sayin ;)

Glad your day is looking up for you.

Lynilu said...

I've had some headaches lately, too, and I was thinking about a humidifier to help it.

Check with the vet about Sophie. It might be that the antibiotic hasn't knocked it completely, and she might not have good control because of it. Sometimes a stronger or different med will help. Bladder infections are hard to beat.

What fun to have Sadie come visit again!

Deb said...

I totally feel for ya! I just wrote about "hell on earth" and then came here and laughed. I guess we're living parallel lives! Believe it or not, it does get better! (Or at least I hope it does!)

Hope you feel better!

A social worker in the making. said...

Lake Erie dumped a foot of snow on us you can have all of it. The hubby is already getting calls to snow blow our elderly neighbors out

Monogram Queen said...

Glad you finally got your snow! Humidifiers are your friend. Peeing cats are not!