Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Another Sick Pet

OK, I want to know who I have pissed off!!

Tonight when I got home I washed the sheets and comforter because I thought Sophie had peed on it. I kept Sophie out all night while I was doing the wash and then after I made the bed back up I kept her out also.

At 11:15pm I went up to go to bed and noticed Ben coming out of the room. Yes, it is Ben that has been peeing on the bed and YES he had peed on the bed again. The sheets/comforter that I had just washed now smell like cat pee....again.

So here it is almost midnight and I am doing more laundry. I would just put new sheets on the bed, but 1) I have no idea where my other sheets are since they are still packed 2) I have no comforter since it's in the wash.

Every other week for the last month or so I have had to go to the vet with a sick pet. Tomorrow morning I will take Ben to the vet. I am getting kind of tired of this.

Can someone please tell me who I have pissed off and why they keep taking it out on my pets????????????

6 comments:

Bella said...

Oh Caroline,

When it rains it pours for you girl.

Hoping things start to look up for you.

Julie said...

Oh no. I hope it isn't anything serious. I'll be thinking of you guys today..

Shannon said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I hope it's nothing serious. You have had more than your fair share of pet emergencies!

Zoe said...

Lovely.

I've found that sick pet thing happens in clumps and happens until you've more than drained your bank account.

Lynilu said...

Well. I pissed of the "key god," and apparently you pissed off the "pee god."

Hmmm. No, I'll keep the "key god." At least it is a one time event!!

Hope Benny isn't really sick. He might be saying something to you. ?? You might try putting a sheet of plastic over the bed until bedtime, an old plastic table cloth or go buy one of those cheap plastic drop cloths.

Monogram Queen said...

Poor Ben, im glad he's okay though (i'm behind and catching up on posts)