Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Neighborhood

I had to run home during lunch time today and while I was in my neighborhood I ran into the grocery store. I really do not like the little grocery store that is closest to my house. They do not have a good selection of things and the staff are always rude. Today was no different. The only thing the cashier said to me today was, "are you done with my pen?" I don't think she even looked at me. This is why I drive 20 minutes to a different grocery store. Then I decided to stop at Subway. As I pulled up I was kind of shocked at the store right next to the Subway. I am not sure why I was shocked, but I was. Here is a picture of the store:


The pictures under the KC and FRONTS are of teeth. I am so relieved to have found this place because I was just thinking of getting a couple gold teeth. How do you think I would look? Nevermind.....

Smile.

12 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

BWAHAHA! I may need you to pick up a grill for me - for the hubs a christmas present LOL

Syd said...

Oh hell yeah, you need a blinged out grill.

Bella said...

Dude, I've been looking for a grill. Totally coming to visit you and pick me one up.

Anonymous said...

yup grills have been banned down here because of gang problems. They are popular among certain ethnic groups more than others.

Caroline said...

cheeky--lol. you are too funny. i know a grill is at the top of your husbands x-mas list.

syd--if i don't move soon i will need a grill to fit in around my house

katie--come on down...sophie and i would love to host you

kerry--i can see why they are banned. i personally think they are kind of silly looking

Audra said...

Lemme see ya grills!

Lynilu said...

Yup, dat be yo, girfrin!!!

Minnesota Nice said...

In the words of the great poet Nelly, who is right up there with you know, Shakespeare:

Open up my mouth you see mo' carats than a salad~

My teeth are mind-blowin' givin' everbody chillz,

Call me George Foreman 'cuz I'm sellin' everbody grillz

Anonymous said...

Hey, you will look great with a gold tooth. If not at least you will great becos of that gold.

Michele sent me here!

Caroline said...

audra--lol

lynilu--you totally crack me up. :)

sandra--lol..those are great lyrics.

gautami--lol. thanks for visiting.

yankeegirl said...

lol, Just make sure you're new place is closer to the nice grocery store!

Monogram Queen said...

Ooooh! Stocking Stuffer! LOL