Monday, November 19, 2007

Crazy Monday

Most Mondays are crazy at my job, but today it seems to be even more crazy. I think since it's a short week we are all trying to get 5 days of work in 4 days and for some lucky people 3 days. For the first time in 10 years I will be working the day after Thanksgiving. I could have taken the day off, but decided to save my vacation time.

Tonight I will be meeting E for dinner. I am excited, but also a little nervous. A lot has happened in 9 years and I really don't like the person I was back then. I am hoping she doesn't remember too much about me from then. I guess the fact that she knew who I was (I had a picture on my profile and she did not) and still emailed me and gave me her phone number is a good sign.

I will try to post tonight when I get home.

My house is so quiet with Sadie gone. I could have kept her forever if M would have let me. Now it's time to get ready for Rusty to come over on Wednesday night. Unlike Sadie, Rusty is just 11lbs. Sophie seems to do better with dogs that are smaller then her.

Well, I should probably get back to work instead of blogging and surfing the net. I have a huge pile of paperwork on my desk and each time I leave my office I hope that it has magically disappeared when I return. No such luck yet.

3 comments:

Bella said...

I keep threating to throw a match at the pile o papers on my desk.

Have fun!

Lynilu said...

If you find a method of making the piles of paper disappear you could sell it at $.50 per and retire rich!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Laughing at Katie. Yep if you could find a way to make them disappear I would buy it! LOL