Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back Pain



My back is killing me today. It started hurting yesterday and by this morning I could barely walk. I think this is a sign that I need to start exercising again. When I was working out 5x a week I had no back pain at all. Maybe with the small raise I got I can now afford the gym again. It's only $30/month which is worth it if my back doesn't hurt anymore. Plus, I am sure the exercise will help on those days when I am feeling really down.

I am trying to figure out a way that I can go home early today, but dammit I have 2 interviews today for the weekend supervisor.

It's going to be a long day. Thankfully I have lots of blogs to catch up with.

4 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

As much as I despise exercising....I have to admit I do feel better after doing it.

Hope your back feels better soon

Monogram Queen said...

Ugh back pain is no fun. I hate to excercise but it does make you feel better. God why am I so lazy?! I hope you do get back to the gym again and you feel better and you get to leave early today!

*whew i'm out of breath after that run-on sentence*!

Lynilu said...

I know what you mean. I don't "exercise" but I'm active, and on days when I choose to be less active, I can tell the difference. Sorry you can't go home early, but look at it this way ... if you hire a supervisor, a big part of the stress will be relieved!

Bella said...

Hope your back feels better!