Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our Weekend

It has been one of the most relaxing weekends. I don't remember the last time where I let myself do nothing all weekend and be OK with it. Here are some pictures of how our weekend looked.
We ate some ice cream and didn't feel guilty about it.
We read blogs and found several new blogs that look very interesting.
We gave each other lots of kisses.
We enjoyed the sun.
We took a nap with our best friend.
We washed the sheets and enjoyed the feel of warm sheets right out of the dryer.
We downloaded some new songs and listened to them on our friend Penelope (iPod).
We spent a few minutes looking out on the yard that we just finished mowing.

It was a good weekend.

9 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

Happy animals - the best!!

Anonymous said...

Caroline... about time you had a good weekend - wtg girl!!!

Ruth

Lynilu said...

I love the picture of Bonk stretched across to get ice cream!!!!! You had my kind of weekend, girlfriend! I did work this weekend, but not hard enough to hurt myself. The house is almost perfectly clean and neat, and I'm now ready to start packing for the trip!! Yay!!

I'm gonna go have ice cream!!

Caroline said...

sandra--you know, i think sophie is a little depressed. it's been a rough month or so and i think it's all catching up with her

ruth--it was very relaxing and it was so overdue

lynilu--actually that pic of bonk is a little old (do you see the pic of me and laura in the background?), but we did have some ice cream this weekend...animals included.

Lynilu said...

That reminds me ... I need a new picture of YOU for my "Friends" frame!!! :)(:

Bella said...

Now I want some icecream.

Caroline said...

lynilu--i will work on that...sorry, i know you have been asking me for a while now...

katie--i am not usually a huge ice cream fan,but i was this weekend.

Monogram Queen said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful time!

SassyFemme said...

Love those pictures! It sounds like the perfect way to spend a weekend!