Saturday, October 13, 2007

Moving Day

Well, I am all moved in.....again. The move went very smoothly and there were no problems except for one thing: pouring rain. I woke up this morning at 3am to a thunderstorm. I was hoping it would be cleared up by the time the movers got there at 8am. Nope. I don't remember the last time KC got this much rain.

The last 2 days have been pretty rough. Thursday night MG decided she wanted me out of her house that night. We had decided to bring the cats down to the house that night and I was informed once we got back down to my house that I needed to find another place to stay. I was furious for many reasons. Why had she not told me that when we were at her house so I could get some of my things as well as Sophie. Thanks to a wonderful friend, I didn't have to sleep on the floor in my house. But seriously, who the fuck acts this crazy after coming across as very sweet and kind. MG did a couple other things on Thursday night that I am still shaking my head at. I had no idea she was this type of person and it was not hard at all to move back to my house. MG has a lot of problems and I am thankful that it only took a couple weeks to see this rather then years.

My friend and I stayed up until 1am last night watching movies and just talking. It was a wonderful evening. It was actually a blessing that MG insisted I get out of her house Thursday night. It was so nice to be someplace that I was wanted and loved.

This morning when I got to MG's house she had a friend there with her. As I loaded up my car with some of my stuff, MG and her friend followed me literally everywhere I went. They did not help me, they just supervised me. That really irritated me and I just kept my mouth shut and kept to myself.

I have more to write about today, but as you can understand I am very tired. As I was on my way to get some really unhealthy food (KFC), I took this picture of the sunset. What I find interesting is not the sunset, but how the road divides. Once again I find myself at a crossroad and now I just need to decide which way to go.

10 comments:

Audra said...

Man, I have been craving KFC all day long!

I am very happy that at the very least, you saw this side of MG now rather than years down the road. Things could have ended up much worse. I don't know a thing really about MG, but I can't believe it when people turn nasty and deceitful like that. I am so glad you are out of that situation!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

((HUGS)) You are back home and in your own environment. And good for you for seeing a blessing in this - that you saw this side before too much time had passed

Unknown said...

wow....I am so sorry you had to go through that! What a very mean spirited person she is.....

Lynilu said...

Well, you know my opinion already. I'm just glad you're safe and sound. Yes, your road divides again. More growth, more to learn, more to experience and have fun with. It's a good divide. :)

And what's with that "luvksu" person?? Doesn't *everybody# know that it has to be "luvKU"????? LOL!!

Bella said...

You know what I think about this.

Glad you are out and have the cable / internet hooked up.

Minnesota Nice said...

I found you! Ohhh boy and it looks like I have some reading to do to catch up... I'd better get a Diet coke and get comfy here.

Don't worry about the animals - they're happy to be where you are, you know.

Minnesota Nice said...

Oh hilarious, have you looked at your old URL? A "Catch Your Cheating Spouse" site has already grabbed up Caroline In The City. Awesome.

Caroline said...

audra--it's been cold and rainy all day and it just sounded sooo good to me. i feel like i got the whole "bait and switch" deal with mg.

cheeky--it is very good to be back home..at least ofr now

luvksu--everything happens for a reason

lynilu--oh come on lynilu...share some of your thoughts with everyone else. as far as luvksu goes...everyone is welcome here. :)

katie--cable and internet are a very good thing right now...

sandra--did you not get an email? i had what seemed like a million to type in, so i am not surprised that i typed some of them wrong. i am laughing my ass off at my old URL address. i had to call lynilu as soon as i read your comment. we got a good laugh from it..thanks

sarah fowler said...

Good for you! I am glad that you are not letting this really mak you depressed and sad. MG sounds kind of like the roommate on that movie " Single White Female". Normal, nice and perfect and then PSYCHO!!!
Best of luck to you!

Sarah in Indy

Monogram Queen said...

I am very surprised and displeased in MG as well but as you say it is much better it took you a few weeks rather than years. That would have been so much worse. I also got your message on my cellphone Sunday Morning. When did you call? Stupid Cellphone. I can never tell when a message is left. Augh.
Don't give up on finding a great relationship just because MG pulled a Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde on you. I know it's hard. Very hard.