Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mirror Images of Myself

Welcome!!!

Each day God blesses me with wonderful people that surround me with mirrors so I can see who I really am. When I look in those mirrors I see a person that I sometimes like. Then there are times when I look in those mirrors and realize that I have a lot of changes to make.

This is my journey to look in those mirrors and face the person that I am at that exact moment. This journey is amazing, wonderful, funny, frightening, sad and a whole lot of fun.

Thank you for coming along with me as I take this ride. I will tell you this, having all of you along with me makes the good times more fun and the hard times easier to deal with.

Be sure to let me know that you have made it here safe and sound.

21 comments:

Bella said...

I'm here, I'm here.

Where do you want the corona sent?

Caroline said...

Katie--not only are you really fast, but you really know me. :):)

Kelly Lopez said...

I'm here too. Congrats on your new home! I like the title - very cool :)

One Messed Up Chick said...

Im here safe and sound :)

Kerry said...

Here!!

Dee said...

Already got you added to the feed reader. Hope you enjoy your new blog home!

Monogram Queen said...

Here I am!

Chelle said...

I made it too. Hope the change takes care of the problems you've been having.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Did hear Corona? I'll bring the lime......

Anonymous said...

Here!

A social worker in the making. said...

Arrived safe and sound not as bumpy as I thought it would be

B said...

I'm here!!!!

Just worried that since you still have "Caroline" in your blogger name that you can be found via google:(

I suck. I'm sorry. Just want to make sure that you are as protected as possible.

Caroline said...

b--the only person i am worried about finding my blog is my brother. and trust me, he is not smart enough to know that he can google my name, etc. i do appreciate you looking out for me.

Anonymous said...

Glad to be able to join you again.Good luck and keep on fighting.......you will make it.

Ruth

Holly said...

I'm here too!!!
mmm...did someone say corona??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add.
majende

Jen said...

Made it..

Casey said...

I'm here.

Lynilu said...

Yay, you!!! Sorry it took me so long to get here. Glad you're back!!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I'm here! Thank you for adding me.
Abby

Minnesota Nice said...

I'm thinking that we should not have links to you on our blogs - because the bad people might remember where some of us are and just find you again... am I being paranoid?