Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Goodbye Caroline in the City

It feels good knowing that so many of you are going to follow me to the new home for my blog. I have not decided what the URL address will be yet, but I have some good ideas. I am not going to give any hints what the new address/title will be because I want to make sure that some people can't find my blog. So that means I have to say goodbye to Caroline in the City completely. I am kind of sad by that, but I am excited to be getting a new name/title.

Some of you have an idea as to what exactly has been going on and hopefully when I switch my URL address then I can share with everyone what has been going on. I do appreciate all the emails, phone calls and text messages I have been receiving. Somehow word has gotten out to people that don't even read this blog and I am getting calls from people I have not heard from in months. I feel your love and I appreciate it so very much.

I promise that by the end of this weekend I will have the new address emailed out to everyone. It's not too late to get me your email address if you want to come along for the ride that has been known as Caroline in the City. If you do not feel comfortable leaving your email in the comment section, you can always email me at: carolinesmail73 at yahoo dot com.

See you on the other side...........

16 comments:

KellyNerd said...

cant wait!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward, hope all is well.
Majende

Just alittle coffee to go... said...

I would love it if I could also be included in the Caroline adventure. I'm a Gal from Florida who has been enjoying your writings for some time now. If it's OK...thanks..elliesartsymuse@aol.com

Audra said...

I can't wait to join you on your new adventure!

Parker said...

hmiller013@woh.rr.com

Unknown said...

Please add me...I wanna go too :)

Pepper said...

I just read your profile and had a flashback to a conversation I had with a friend. A 31-year old gay man that was/is in the same situation as you. It has been very difficult for him to make the decision of accepting and loving who he is. His loss of family is sad and has been difficult for him. I admire his courage and yours for being able to make that decision.

Thank you for your comment. I absolutely loved the fortune teller. We got into a conversation on past lives when he made the comment about my interest in the Indian culture. Something I didn't divulge to him. As far as his ability to read cards, well lets just say I know how to read them too. He did say "he has never met anyone like my mother and I." He was good at reading us but not reading the cards.

Again thanks for the comment.

Minnesota Nice said...

When you finish that I might pick your brain for how you did the URL change, because I'm thinking it's time to do the same with mine! Of course I want to follow you wherever you go Caroline! cheerymonkey@gmail.com is where I'm at...

Bella said...

I can't wait to come along for your new adventures.

Lynilu said...

Taking charge of your life is empowering, isn't it? Yes, you're leaving Caroline In The City behind, but just think of the possibilities for the future!!!
Hugs!!

PJ said...

Bring me with you girlfriend...

Do you still have my email???

pj

B said...

Don't forget to e-mail me please, or send me the new url on IM!

Monogram Queen said...

You know I am wishing you the best honey and am eager to follow you on your journey called "life". I haven't said anything but I do know some of what is going on and i'm here if you need me.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Add me add me.....

Jen said...

Hope it's not too late to give you my email!

jirvin16@msn.com

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Pssssst: send me the link to your new site, please:

raggedaroundtheedges (at) hotmail (dot) com