Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hidden Symbol


Do you see the hidden symbol in the FedEx name? I promise once you notice it, you will never look at a FedEx truck without seeing this symbol first.

If you still can't see it, click HERE and it will show you. In 2004 I had a client in my car and she pointed it out to me and she told me I would always see the arrow first when I see a FedEx truck. She was right. Now when I see the FedEx logo the only thing I see is that damn arrow. I just thought I would pass that on to all of you. :)

11 comments:

yankeegirl said...

Is it the arrow between the "E" and the "x"? I hadn't noticed that before.

Audra said...

weird!!! it's mesmorizing noW! Thanks! lol

Bella said...

Very interesting. I've now learned my new thing for the day.

SassyFemme said...

I don't see it! I'm horrible about seeing hidden images when it comes to those double image things, like the old lady young lady. My eyes just don't focus right.

Anonymous said...

Go here to see it - I couldn't see it until I saw it outlined!

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000236.php

I learned something new too!

Kerry said...

I saw it after I cheated and looked here lol.

Lynilu said...

I even tried de-focusing my eyes as we used to do with those pictures and I still didn't see it until Yankeegirl's comment. What the heck were those pictures called?

Monogram Queen said...

I didn't notice it on my own - does that make me dense LOL

SassyFemme said...

Ah, now I see it! Thanks!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I have never seen that before - now I will always see it!

Minnesota Nice said...

That's crazy!! I absolutely couldn't see it before and like you say, now I'll ALWAYS see it. Cool.