Friday, October 19, 2007

Didn't Need More Proof

I love my blogger friends. You guys are the best. I have known for a long time that I have a wonderful group of blogger friends and have even bragged about you guys to my IRL friends. But today I was reminded once again that I truly do have some of the best blogger friends.

As I pulled up to the house after work I noticed a packaged in my door. My first thought was I wonder what I left at MG's house. But to my delight it was a package from Katie. And this my friends is why I have the best blogger friends:

Yes, that is the first season of my beloved Little House on the Prairie. 19 hours of pure joy and heaven for me. So, if you don't hear from me by Monday, I just might need an intervention for overdosing on my favorite show. It's going to be a very good weekend!!!!

Oh, and you might check out this video. You will clearly see that Sophie is telling me that it's time to find something else to take pictures of.

Let the Little House on the Prairie marathon begin...........

7 comments:

sarah fowler said...

I was so overjoyed yesterday when the Hallmark channel played the ORIGINAL LHOTP movie. 2 hours of sheer happiness. I called my neighbor crying, saying Pa saved the house from the fire and the baby is in the creek. She thinks I am insane. My hubby really thinks that I am nuts.
I promise you I share your LHOTP love.
Sarah in Indy.

Bella said...

I told you, I got your back.

Caroline said...

sarah--what about during that episode where they thought jack had drown in the creek??? makes me sad just thinking about it....

so glad someone else shares in my love for LHOTP.

katie--i don't doubt it!!

Minnesota Nice said...

LHOTP! This may reveal how cynical I was at a young age, but my little brother and I used to place bets (of candy usually) on how many minutes into the show Pa would cry. "22 minutes, huh? No, I'll raise you a fun-size Snickers he's bawling at 19 minutes." There really isn't an episode that Pa doesn't cry, either from joy or sadness, or because of Mr. Edward's joy or sadness. Enjoy your shows!

I also have strong memories of getting mad at Laura for the way she originally treated Bandit after Jack died - although Bandit did win her over.

Pixie said...

Hi Caroline,

Did you send me a blog inquiry ?

I just wanted to check you had received a reply because I know sometimes yahoo thinks my email address is spam so if you haven't had an email check your spam folder.

If I have the wrong Caroline please accept my apologies for bothering you.

:)

Monogram Queen said...

Yep Katie was worried you weren't going to have Katie and wanted to make your downtime happy time courtesy of Little House! Katie rocks!

Monogram Queen said...

er that should have read "Katie was worried you weren't going to have CABLE". Duhr.... LOL