Friday, October 19, 2007

Coming up for Air

Thank you all for participating in my post yesterday. I wish I could say that I thought of it myself, but I actually saw someone on another blog do that and I thought it was a brilliant idea. So, I am going to try to do a post like that at least once a week. I loved reading all your responses, so thank you for sharing. And you can always post it anonymously if what you are writing is very personal.

I have just one hour left of my work day, thank goodness. But getting up at 5am to be at work by 6am was really hard today. All I wanted to do was stay in bed under the warm covers. I wish I could say I get to sleep in tomorrow morning, but I have an 8:30am meeting with all my techs. Wish I could say I could just come home and go to bed, but my friend is going over and we are going to start painting the inside of the house. With no one even calling about the house, I am not sure if new paint will even make a difference. We'll see...

Emotionally I think I am just trying to keep my head over water at this point. I have my good moments and then I have my really bad moments. But somehow I keep coming up for enough air to get me through the next day. A friend asked me a very good questions last night: Why are you taking it out on yourself what others have done? Very good question and sadly I do not have that answer right now. I guess it's easier to hate myself rather then hate others. I really need to get over this....and quickly.

4 comments:

Bella said...

Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead of you. Just make sure you're taking some time out for you.

One Messed Up Chick said...

As long as you can keep coming up for air, you are doing well!! Keep busy this weekend and take some time for you as well!Hugs

Monogram Queen said...

Coming up for air is always good!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.