Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog for a Year


I am going to ask you guys a favor. I have signed up for a chance to get paid to blog for an entire year. How cool would that be? This may be the second job I was hoping for:)

Here's what I need from you guys: If you could click on the picture and vote for my blog. You can vote once a day. I would appreciate all the votes I can get. I think the person in first place has something like 6,000 votes, so I have a ways to catch up. All your votes would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to get paid to do something that I absolutely love.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline:

You've got my vote.

Take Care,

Rachelle in
Toronto Canada

One Messed Up Chick said...

voted and will do it every day :)

Lynilu said...

Okww-dokee-doodle!

Anonymous said...

You got my vote too, but Caroline, will your picture be here every day to click to vote? If not, how do I find it? Remember I an not very technical. This stuff is still new to me lol.


Ruth in
Ottawa Canada

Bella said...

I voted.

Sus said...

will vote every day for you!!

Kim said...

You've got my vote! And I'll do my best to remember to keep voting!

Minnesota Nice said...

You'll have to put this up permanently so I don't forget to keep voting though, I would forget my head if it weren't screwed on.

Monogram Queen said...

Okay i've got it saved in my favorites! Good luck!!!