Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tired & Oh So Busy

In just 48 hours the pets and I should all be moved in with MG and Oliver. There seems like there is so much to do between now and Friday morning. But somehow it will all get done. Not only am I busy getting things ready for the move, but I am also having to do 5 days of work in just 4. I am so busy at work that it's not even funny. Today I was busy with meetings the entire day. I guess whatever I don't get done tomorrow at work can just wait until Monday. Right? :)

This will probably be my last post until we are all settled in at MG's house. I am hoping that will be early evening on Friday. I am planning on doing a video here and there on Friday. My hope is to post that Friday evening so you can see exactly how the move went. I am sure the cats will let me know (and everyone else) how the move is going on the drive up to MG's.

I hope everyone has a great couple of days and MG and I will see you on the other side.

8 comments:

Audra said...

How exciting! I hope things go well!

Sheryl said...

You take such good pics of Sophie! I really should get my camera out and just leave it out so I can capture some of Oliver's antics as well. I never think of it, but I need to make that a habit.

Caroline said...

audra--it is very exciting. from everything that has happened this year, friday can only be good.

sheryl(mg)--when i am home my camera is never more then a few feet from me. you probably won't need your camera with me around...i will take so many pictures you won't want to see a camera for a while. :)

Lynilu said...

Seeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Bella said...

Good luck on the move.

SassyFemme said...

I'm smiling sooo big just reading about this upcoming move. I'm so happy for you, Caroline.

Monogram Queen said...

Hope you have a smooth uneventful move! Can't wait to see the end result! Be happy!

Holly said...

I hope everything is going smoothly. Good luck settling in!