Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sunday Morning

It's been a good weekend so far. Sophie and I have decided to stay another night. Sophie and Oliver are getting along really well. There was one small disagreement about who got the one spot in the house where the sun was shinning in, but it was settled quickly. Both MG and I are happy that the two seem to be getting along.

MG is at church right now. I decided to run home to check on the cats and to make sure my strays were still OK. On Friday I noticed Brady had a small bump below his ear. Yesterday morning it was a little bigger and more red. I took some antibiotic cream to put on it this morning and it is really looking bad. As soon as I put on the cream (which he hated) it started bleeding. I am wondering if the pressure I put on it when I was applying the cream did something. I will continue to keep an eye on it. Isn't this typical: something happens to one of the pets right in the middle of a holiday weekend where the only thing open is an Animal ER. I hope when I go home tomorrow it will be a little better. Other then being a little irritated by the cream, Brady is acting normal, or least normal for Brady.

I also went through my mail that had come yesterday. I got something from the Missouri Employment office asking if my change of address was correct. The "new" address they have I have never heard of and have no idea why they thought I was moving. I am wondering if something has gotten my personal information and is trying to claim unemployment. The letter did say that if I did not put in the request then I need to provide 2 forms of identification and then they will investigate. Kind of scary isn't it? With some of the financial problems that Laura has been so generous to leave behind, if someone did get a hold of my personal information they might be a little disappointed.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day.

6 comments:

Bella said...

Sounds like you're having a great weekend!

Hope Brady's ear is doing better.

One Messed Up Chick said...

Keep enjoying yourself!! Sounds like a great weekend, except for Brady's ear! Hope that heals quickly.

Audra said...

I'm glad you're having such a great time!

Julie said...

Made me laugh, thinking about someone who steals an identity of a person going through some financial woes...that would happent to ME if I were a criminal.
Could it be a bug bite on Brady's ear? Sounds like it may heal on its own.

Lynilu said...

My poor Brady! You'd better take good care of him for me! I'm sure when you rubbed the cream, it was just enough pressure to "pop" the whatever-it-is.

I'm glad you're having a good weekend!

Patti_Cake said...

I hope Brady is okay also. Reilly had a reddish bump over his eye when we came back from IOP and I put neosporin on it and it is gone now. Pets can sure worry you!