Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MeMe

Rules:

1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Middle Name: Ann

A: Attached

N: Nosey

N: Nice

1. Do you like cheese? Most cheese I do like, but I do not like sharp cheese. Thanks one of Laura's nephews I found that pieces of cheddar cheese dipped in Ranch dressing is soo good.

2. Have you ever been arrested? No, but there is still time. :)

3. Have you ever shot a gun? When I was a kid at summer camp I took a rifle class. Loved it.

4. Your favorite song? Gee, this is like asking me which child do I love most. Some of my favorites right now: I Want Love--Elton John, Run--Snow Patrol

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not usually

6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? I really don't want to know what they are made of.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Christmas Canon--Tran Siberian Orchestra

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Only water before noon

9. Can you do push ups? Yes

10. Is your bathroom clean? Um, I plead the 5th. Actually I think it's pretty clean, but I do admit I have neglected it a little in the last few months

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I am not really a jewelry person, so I don't think I have a favorite piece right now

12. Favorite Hobby? My favorite hobby is a secret, but the one I can tell you about it blogging

13. What are you listening to right now? Daniel--Elton John

14. What is the last thing you ate? Subway

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? My lack of patience sometimes

16. Middle Name? Um, didn't I already answer this..Ann

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Why has the vet not called, What is on TV tonight and Is it 5pm yet?

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: Subway, Ice Tea and Cigarettes

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Sunkist (I forgot how much I love this drink) and Coke

20. Current worry right now? Is Brady in pain?

21. Current hate? Laura's lack of character

22. Favorite place to be? Home during a snow storm

23. How did you bring in the New Year? With Laura. It was pretty boring and I really don't remember it that well.

24. What is your quirkiest habit? Play with my toes when I am bored while at home

25. Name three people who will complete this and return: I have no idea

26. How many siblings do you have? 1 brother

27. Do you own slippers? No

28. What shirt are you wearing? A shirt I bought while shopping with my Mom 3+ years ago. I love this shirt and will probably always have it.

29. What shampoo do you use? I know this sounds bad, but I really don't know.

30. Favorite colors? Navy Blue

31. Would you like to be a pirate? No

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I am usually not awake enough to be singing in the shower

33. Favorite female name? Brooklyn or Alison

34. Favorite male name? Henry or Miles

35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing

36. Last thing that made you laugh? A co-worker telling me a story of her 5th birthday.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? They had flowers on them and were bright colors.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? When I threw out my back in 1997. I was in bed for like 2 weeks.

39. When is your birthday? May 29

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two

41. Who is your loudest friend? Laurie Ann

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so

44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Yes

45.What is your favorite book? The Lords of Discipline--Pat Conroy

46.What is your favorite age? 30's are pretty good

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? When I married my ex-husband we had Canon in D played. I have no idea if I will ever get married again.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Canon in D and Open Arms--Michael W. Smith

49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Dreaming

I have no idea who to tag, so if you want to do this just let me know.

3 comments:

icanseeclearlynow said...

hi caroline. thanks for adding me. i'm a gem too: may 27. i also read "tully," really good book.

later gator.

:)

oh yeah and my only sister's a jehovah witness. we do NOT stay in touch.

:)

Luna said...

Thanks for being a good sport and doing it! No one else did! Hoping Brady is doing all right and that you are too!

Bella said...

I love the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I want to see them in concert one of these days.