Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Different But the Same

I have a very special prize for the person that can figure out what I have changed on my blog. Look closely.......

**Edited**

Well, Dee guessed the correct answer. Yes, my blog is public again. I guess you could say this is a trial run to see if I run into any problems. Thankfully I printed out the permission page, so if there are any problems with unwanted pests, then I will just add the password protection again.

Thank you all for taking that extra step of having to log in to read my blog. You guys are the best. Oh, and Dee, I will be getting in touch with you about that prize.

8 comments:

Dee said...

No more password protection! I cheated though cause you finally popped back up in my feed reader!

Caroline said...

Dee--damn, that was fast. :):) Good job...you are the winner!!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Wooohooo! I would never have guessed this because I just told blogger to remember me each time so I didn't have to go through the hassel of typing anything in....

Hope the public run works out for ya!

One Messed Up Chick said...

Plus you changed the picture too :) I like it!

Bella said...

Yeah, I told blogger to remember me too.....

Anonymous said...

I told blogger to remember me too. I thought perhaps you'd changed the identifier to your flickr photo's but nope. I would have never guessed.

Casey said...

Welcome back to the public sector! :)

Monogram Queen said...

Hey I didn't even get a chance to try! I recognized it right away because you are always the last blog I read in my roll becuase I had to sign in with a different email address so as long as your public I don't have to do that anymore. Hopefully you won't have any problems.