Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Breakfast of Champions

Chocolate helps everything, at least in my little world. Last night my dinner was one thing: chocolate. I woke up this morning feeling better and calmer, so I figured the chocolate must have worked. So I decided to add some chocolate to my breakfast. I do have to have say that it appears to be working.

Last night I talked with Katie. I tell you, that woman cracks me up. She had me laughing for over an hour. I am really jealous of her accent though. She has one of those unique accents that you only find in Minnesota. You might check out her post about what she learned about me last night. It's very humorous.

Well, I need to get back to work. We have a psychotic client upstairs and they need all the help they can get right now. And one of my boss' has lost his favorite pen and he has put out a reward for anyone that finds it. Since I can sympathize with loving pens, it's my duty to help him locate his beloved pen.

4 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ahhh yes, Loves me some Katie! I think we laughed the entire time we were on vacation in August.

Bella said...

My breakfast was Mt. Dew & those candy corns. Breakfast of champs I tell 'ya. Might be why my butt is the size it is.....

I had a blast chattin with you last night as well.

Patti_Cake said...

Yep Katie is awesome and so much fun.
Chocolate lovers will eat it anytime anywhere.

yankeegirl said...

Yes, chocolate- the most important food group!