Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ugh....

OK, someone really should have warned me about drinking and posting. I guess last night I posted a post that a few of you may have seen that I really should have kept to myself. My first thought this morning (as I was cursing out the alarm clock) was, "shit, what did I post last night?" Not that it was a bad post, I guess I am just not ready to share with the world what I was feeling last night. Maybe one day...maybe.

I fit in perfectly with our clients this morning. I am hung over, have a headache and am trying to remember everything that happened last night.

Thankfully all my boss' are out of the office today in a meeting at our main location. That gives me the perfect chance to stay in my office and get rid of this headache.

7 comments:

Patti_Cake said...

Hopefully you are already feeling much better!
Uh, I can sympathize with you honey I was there a few weeks ago. Ugh... Remember/ I bent your ear for oh, quite a long time! LOL

Minnesota Nice said...

Heh, I'm sorry I missed that! Drink lots of water today :)

A social worker in the making. said...

love the blog Money will be there or not be there that is the way life goes no good worrying its the way that you treat people that really matters in this world.

Kathryn said...

Yeah, that drunk posting will get you every time. Also, drunk dialing, and drunk texting. Bad.

I do not heart hangovers, drink water, take vitamins and after work, have a bloody mary, that'll help!

SassyFemme said...

I saw it and have no clue what it meant! Hope you're feeling better this afternoon.

Bella said...

Hope your hangover is gone by now.

Anonymous said...

Well crap! I missed it entirely! I hope your headache is better. Hangovers are BAD.