Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our Babies Meet

You know it's getting serious when you introduce your dogs to each other. That is exactly how I spent my Sunday afternoon. Sophie and I drove up to see MG and her dog Oliver. It was a nice get together and once MG and I calmed down and were not so nervous then the dogs were fine. I was so nervous that Sophie was going to hurt Oliver. Oliver is a more assertive dog and I did not want him to do something to Sophie that would make her become aggressive. Luckily Sophie is a very laid back dog and even though he showed some aggression, they were just fine.

At one point the two of them were running around playing like they were long lost friends. I really think Sophie thought he was a cat. She's never been around a dog that small, so to her he was just another cat that happens to bark.

Next weekend Sophie and I are going to spend the night with MG and Oliver. I hope it goes as well as it did today. Sophie and Oliver will be very good for each other. Every dog deserves a buddy they can play with.

If you want to see some pictures from today, click HERE. As you can see they had a great time and were completely exhausted by the end of the afternoon.

6 comments:

Bella said...

Glad things went well.

Julie said...

A couple of cuties....

Unknown Me said...

They look like they had a blast!!

Lynilu said...

How cute! That last picture looks as if Sophie had Oliver pinned!! "Tha winna and champine, Sophie!!"

Holly said...

That's wonderful! What cuties!

Patti_Cake said...

They are adorable! Hope the week-end goes well!