Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Rock



I had the great honor of being nominated for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award by Patti. This is my second award I have received. Thank you Patti for the kind words you said about me and for your continued support.

So, now onto my nominations. I nominate the following: (if you are nominated you need to nominate 4-5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers)

Syd from Adrenaline's Shadow. I love her blog, but also am a little nervous when I click on her blog when I am at work. I never know what I will find on her blog. Oh, and I love her comments about my family. She knows what to say at the exact moment to make me laugh. Thanks Syd.

Sandra from Not that Desperate. I love Sandra and I love reading about all her animal rescues. Plus she educates me on all the new cool things out there. Sandra also really understands what it's like to come from a family that is consumed with religion.

Bobbi from Random Thoughts of a Simple Girl. Bobbi has really become a good friend of mine in the last four months. She is one of the sweetest persons I know. She is currently struggling a lot right now with her health, but from her blog it seems she always has a smile on her face. Oh, and thanks to her I finally learned how to spell completely. Completely is one of those words that I never seemed to get right.

Jaded Mama from Day to Day. This is a woman that has overcome great tragedy in the last year. After many years of trouble getting pregnant she finally became pregnant about a year and a half ago with triplets. The babies were born early and passed away within a week of being born. She now has one of the cutest babies and has shown real resilience through all her loss.

Reading my list of blogs is one of the highlights of my day. Thank you all for being part of my day to day life.

Smile everyone: tomorrow is Friday.

8 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

Well gee thanks, sorry i havent been on lately. Life is a bowl full of cherries over here. LOL
Im so excited about your move, how scary but how much growth will happen when you move. Rock on girl!!!
Now what is it I am suppose to do??? LOL

Luna said...

Thanks for the nod Caroline! Sometimes I don't feel that strong but that is why I have the blog- to vent LOL

Keep posting I love to read yoru blog too!

Syd said...

You always say the nicest things. Thank you, Caroline.

Caroline said...

eye--i know you have been busy with everything that is going on with your health. no worries

jaded mama--you are very strong. not many people could overcome what you did in such a graceful manner

syd--i don't think you realize how many times you have made me laugh with either your comments or your posts.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to thank you for letting me keep viewing your blog!

Nancy

Caroline said...

luvksu--no need to thank me....i should be thanking you for wanting to read my blog.

Patti_Cake said...

Congratulations you deserve it and I love your nominees also. Worthy, each and every one!

Holly said...

You totally deserve it! You are a rocking girl blogger!