Saturday, June 23, 2007

Haircut Time

This morning I took Sophie (dog) to the groomer for her summer shave. With her thick black hair she is usually miserable during the summer so I have her shaved. She always feels better, but it takes her a few days to get used to having very little hair. I am always happy after she is shaved because there is less hair to vacuum up. For the last 3 weeks I have been vacuuming on a daily basis because of all the hair she is shedding. I have the comforter and sheets in the wash because they are covered with hair. It will be nice to be back to "normal" around here with not so much hair flying around.

I have had my new phone for 2 months now and I just figured out how to email pictures from it. Well, I should say I finally took the time to figure out how to email pictures from the phone. Sophie and I were a little early to the groomer, so we had to wait in the car for a while. (note the quality of picture....I love how good the pictures are from my phone)
Here Sophie is wondering if we are going to either New Mexico or St. Louis. Poor dog is so confused with all the driving we have been doing.
Here is her sigh of relief to know that we are just going to the groomer.

After I dropped her off at the groomer I had to go into work for a few hours. It was time to surprise the techs on the weekend and to do a fire drill. I was happy to see that they were doing exactly what they should have been doing and we did the fire drill with no problem.

One last thing: On Thursday I did a post about my friend Bobbi who was having a birthday. Well, please say some prayers for her. She is being admitted to the hospital today for some serious medical concerns. You can also go to her blog and send her some well wishes. I know she is feeling pretty scared right now and it would be great if she knew there were lots of us out here that are keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I'll say a pray for your friend, my best wishes go out to her!

and what a cute dog!

Monogram Queen said...

Yay for Sophie dog. I know she feels so much better.
Your friend is in my prayers.