Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Done

OK, I am angry about a couple things today.

1) I am angry that Laura continues to give me empty promises in regards to her responsibilities. Last time I checked, if your name is still on the mortgage it doesn't matter if you live there or not; you can't just walk away from that. Well, you can, but it's not a pretty picture.


2) I am angry that I continue to believe those empty promises.


She is going to find that she is dealing with a different Caroline then she has for the last three months.

I am done being nice.

11 comments:

Lynilu said...

I wondered when this would happen. I felt it was inevitable. Good luck, dear girl.

Casey said...

Yikes.

On both accounts.

I hope you can get it all sorted out (whatever it is which I am guessing has to do with paying the mortgage, etc.).

SassyFemme said...

Get.a.lawyer. Remember, there are both legal and tax implications happening with the house, Caroline.

Anonymous said...

WhoooHooo...now you are mad....and now you get even.

Listen to sassy...
listen to sassy...
listen to sassy..

A lawyer WILL look after your best interest, even when you can't.
Don't let Laura skate on this...you will live to regret it.

No more Bullshit from her...get a lawyer...NOW.

~PJ

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm echo--

"get.a.lawyer."

"get a lawyer...NOW!"

yankeegirl said...

Let me add to what the others have said.
Don't just get A lawyer.
Get a GOOD lawyer.
I have learned the hard way they are not all created equal. Get one that will represent you zealously!
GO CAROLINE!!!

Monogram Queen said...

You go girl. Stand up for yourself.

Anonymous said...

For future reference-- same bed, seperate bank accounts...

Anonymous said...

Don't walk. RUN to a good lawyer's office TODAY!

Holly said...

ugh.
Stay strong.
Ditto Sassyfemme's comment!

Minnesota Nice said...

WHOA I just saw this post. Late. I can't believe someone would do this. I mean I know people do crap like this all the time, but I didn't think this would happen to you. I don't know what a lawyer can do, if you don't pay it hurts her credit as well as yours, right? UGH!!!!!!!!