Thursday, May 17, 2007

Birthday Tag

Lynilu tagged me for a birthday tag. It was actually very interesting. Here are the directions:

Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (without the year) and list 3 Events, 3 births, 2 deaths and 1 Holiday and observances. Like usual, I did not follow the directions exactly by the book.

Here is what I found out for May 29. (hint hint....that is just 12 days away)

Events:

757: Paul I succeeds Stephen II as Pope
1886: Chemist John Pemberton places his first ad for Coca-Cola in the Atlanta Journal
1935: Construction of Hoover Dam completed

Births:

1903: Bob Hope
1917: John F. Kennedy
1956: Latoya Jackson
1961: Melissa Ethridge
1963: Lisa Whelchel (Blair from The Facts of Life)

Deaths:

1942: John Barrymore--American Actor

Holidays and Observances:

Nigeria: Democracy Day
United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day


Very interesting indeed. Thanks Lynilu. I was suppose to tag people, but I am too tired.

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Too tired? Well get rested up sweetie it's the WEEK-END! :)