Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Secret

I watched the most amazing movie tonight. It's called The Secret. Several people had told me that I really needed to watch this movie. Finally tonight I realized that I was ready to watch it. It was the most amazing 90 minutes of my life. I learned some very important things. One thing I learned is that what I give out to the universe comes back to me. The last two weeks I have been focused on all the bad that has been going on. Because that has been my only focus for the last 2+ weeks that is what has been given back to me.

From this moment on my thoughts and attitude are changed. Here is my new thoughts and attitude in just a few areas:

*I am going to be happy

*I am going to find love again

*I am only going to focus on the good in my life

*I am going to be grateful for everything in my life

*I am going to be better to myself (Others will treat me the way I treat myself)

*I will be happy because I deserve to be happy

This movie really changed my life. I am now excited about my new job that I start tomorrow. I know what I want in life and now it's just up to me to ask for it.

My focus has forever changed and I can already feel the changes. If you are interested in what I have talked about then go to The Secret and watch the movie for yourself. You can watch it on your computer for just $4.95. I promise it will change you.

12 comments:

One Messed Up Chick said...

You will do great tomorrow, with your new job!!! Big hugs your way!

Lynilu said...

I'm so happy you watched it! When I told you about it a year or so ago, the look on your face was ... well, reserved, but you are right ... it is very amazing. You'll understand the changes in my life more with every day.

Yes, your life will be going in a very positive direction. And I'm glad you can look forward to the job!

Yay!!

Nathalie said...

I'll be sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way today as promised. You'll have a great day :) *HUGS* I'd say good luck, but you don't need luck, you'll do just fine :) Oh what the heck, I'll say it anyway, Good luck Caroline *smile*

SassyFemme said...

Good luck on the first day of your new job! {{{ }}}

Dee said...

Good luck at your new job! I'm sure everything will go great.

I've just recently heard about The Secret in book form and have been wanting to check it out. Maybe I should watch the movie instead.

Monogram Queen said...

I need to check it out! I am so glad to hear positive thoughts coming from you Hon. Good luck on the new job!

amy h said...

My sister watched that a couple months ago and recommended it. I haven't seen it, but from what I have read, it sounds like good positive-thinking stuff. Thinking positive is something I always have to remind myself to do.

Good luck with starting the new job!

Kathryn said...

I got the dvd for my birthday and am looking forward to watching it tonight. I'm glad that you're feeling a bit brighter, you've been in my thoughts.

chapin said...

Wow...CBS Sunday Morning featured this over the weekend. It sounds great!!! Hope your first day at work went well.

Casey said...

I've seen it! Now personally, I wasn't a fan of the style they chose to get the message across but I do believe in the message.

How was your first day?

Anonymous said...

I believe in the message. I do not believe in how they got that point across in the video. It was all about materialism...like if I visualize a new car I'll have one. Grrr...the principle is sound however and you seem brighter today. Brava!

Trop said...

The Secret was discussed on NPR's Talk of the Nation yesterday. You might be able to get the podcast if you sign up today. Very interesting. One guest made it out to be dangerous.