Thursday, February 01, 2007

Blogger Needs to be Spanked



Some days I hate blogger. Some days I love blogger. Today, I hate blogger. I get so frustrated with the outages they have and now it seems no one can comment on my blog. I can't even access the comments on my blog to respond. I hope they fix it soon because it's a pain in the ass.

Thankfully today has gotten back to my normal schedule. Tuesday and Wednesday were so busy and I really missed the days when the only thing I did was go to the gym. I think I am starting to like my time off way too much. Since eventually I will go back to work I am going to enjoy every single minute that I have off and really consider myself blessed to have this time off. I have loved spending time with Laura and it was nice finding out that we would not kill each other if we were together 24/7. Since being off work I have found that when we do have an a *disagreement* we get over it faster then before. I will say she has made my transition from work very easy and has made sure I enjoy my time off and not stress.

Tomorrow I go back to the dentist to have my crown put on. I was able to keep my same dental insurance for just $17/month. With as much money as we have spent in the last year on my dental, we wanted to make sure I didn't not go without dental insurance. While we were preparing our taxes (well, not we, Laura) we totaled the amount we spent on medical/dental for me in 2006. Would you believe we spent $5300 out of pocket. It's shocking when you see that number in black and white. Makes me thankful for the changes I am making in terms of my health. Be sure to check out my other blog to watch my progress in weight loss, etc.

*The above picture is Brady who is the only pet left that is not tired of me taking his picture. But then again Brady is weird.*

6 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

We-hell... I see Blogger is done being an ASS. Thank Bob.

Brady is so cute. He just didnt' get the memo: "Avoid Caroline when she's carrying the weird square contraption"

That's sick what you spent on your teeth. Lord!

It's really good to hear you and Laura can get along for long periods at a time.

Mystic said...

Hey!

Brady is so cute, I love kitties, I have 3. I harrass them with pictures too lol.

OMG that is a LOT of money in dental!! I haven´t even gone to the dentist in years cause I don´t want to spend the money lol.

Lynilu said...

Yay! You're back, too! (BIG SIGH)

About Patti's comment, she just doesn't understand Brady's mind set. He can't read the memos; he's a big slow, probably why he likes me so well!!

And y'all better continue to get along. I don't wanna hafta crack your heads together while I'm there! ;-)

Minnesota Nice said...

I have a soft spot for orange tabbies - Brady is totally huggable!

Yeah, I couldn't post, comment, or even look at many blogs yesterday, you weren't alone.

Gee for $5300 you should have a solid gold grill. What a pain.

Casey said...

And I was beginning to think I'd never be able to comment again. Thank goodness you are back up and running.

Brady is darling! And I can'tbelieve how much your teeth have cost..and that's just out of pocket. WOW!!! Hopefully the worst is behind you.

Caroline said...

patti--we are also sick about how much we have spent on medical/dental, but it is giving us a nice refund since we have so much in deductions

mystic--i didn't go to the dentist for just 2 years and in that time all these problems were caused. i will never miss another 6th month dental appointment

lynilu--if for some reason we don't get along it would probably be laura's fault

sandra--i think i would look very good with a solid gold grill, don't you? i think i am going to ask for that for x-mas next year

casey--i was beginning to worry that i would never get comments again. thanks for hanging in there.