I saw this on Patticake's blog and thought I would do this since I can't seem to find anything to write about today.
1) When we go out to eat and have leftovers I will usually put the little dipping cups in with the leftovers. We have a whole collection of them from different restaurants. I even think I have one of Lynilu's that I have forgotten to give back. Opps, did I say that out loud?
2) When I was born my parents named me Jennifer Jane. When I was six weeks old my parents went up to Northern Minnesota and were going through old family papers and found someone on my Dad's side named "Caroline Ann". They immediately changed my name. My baby book plus several pictures of me as a baby have Jennifer Jane crossed out and then Caroline Ann written in it's place.
3) I have traveled A LOT. My Mom is a travel agent and we were always going places when I was younger. I have been to Hawaii 5 times, England, Mexico 3 times, numerous places in the Caribbean and I have visited 37 states.
4) When I was a teenager my friends and I would drive around in the summer putting detergent in the fountains. KC is known as the "city of fountains" so we had plenty of fountains to go to. There were a couple summers where I spent more money on detergent then anything else.
5) My entire childhood we would spend the summer weekends at our cabin on a local lake. I loved this little cabin and we had some really good times. So from the time I was born until I was 15 during the months of May-August you could find me at the lake most likely swimming. We would occasionally go there in the winter and go ice skating. I wish my parents had kept the cabin.