Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Winner of Post 500

Well, we have picked 2 winners for my contest. Personally you are all winners in my eyes, but I had to pick just two. I threw out the anonymous comment "Mabel" since everyone knew that was Laura trying to win. And did you notice that Lynilu tried to cheat by putting two comments? Sorry Lynilu, just one comment was added to the contest.

The winners for this contest are...................

Casey and Ragged Around the Edges. Just email me your name/address to carolinesemail73@yahoo.com and I will get your prize in the mail. Because the lines are outrageous at the post office right now I will probably wait until Tuesday to mail them out.

Thanks again for being part of Caroline in the City. Each of you is the reason I keep writing and I thank you for your friendship and support this past year.

7 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Yeah Casey and Ragged!

Okay, Caroline, start writing. We do expect another 500 from you by next Christmas! It's your new tradition!

Casey said...

I won I won I won!!! I never win anything. Very cool. Maybe I should run out and buy a Mega Bucks ticket. :)

Info is on its way. Thanks!!!!

Lynilu said...

I DIDN'T TRY TO CHEAT. I didn't give you a word in the "PS"and that was a requirement!!! PPPHHHTTTTBBBB!!!!

Congratulations, Casey and Ragged!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Cool I just love contests even if I don't win! You are da best Caroline & Laura

peppylady (Dora) said...

Most of the time for my Thirteen Thursday I blog hop but not always.
I start this time at Autumn Meadow who lives in Virginia.
I find Autumn blog non routine. You never know what Autumn will blog about and thats one of the main reason I have her as a coffee pal.
Take a minute and go over to my blog read #1 who is Autumn Meadow and your also on my Thirteen Thursday and check out few other blogs.
I bet you can meet someone new and interesting.

Caroline said...

sassy--lol at my new x-mas tradition. i will try my hardest.

casey--if you do win the lottery will you share??

lynilu--you always know how to make me laugh lynilu

patti--thanks so much patti. you are too sweet

peppylady--huh?

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I'm a winner. I'm a winner. No matter what my gym teacher said, I'm a winner. How exciting.