Friday, December 08, 2006

How Brady Annoys Laura



It's no secret that Brady (left) annoys Laura in every way possible. This picture is proof at how he does exactly that. As soon as we finished laundry earlier this week Brady decided we made him a cozy bed. He stayed there until we went up to bed and then he stayed in there while I carried him and the basket full of clothes upstairs.





Here is our oldest cat Bonk. She is around 19 and still acts like a little kitten half the time. Bonk has decided that Laura is her new best friend and follows here everywhere, even into the bathroom to throw up. Now that's a good friend.
Here is my best kitty friend Ben. Most nights he spends it in my lap. And most nights he spends under the covers right next to my leg. He's my extra blanket on these cold winter nights.
Here is Sophie cat. After Laura and I go to bed she jumps on the couch (although she likes us to believe she can't jump up there) and lays out like the couch is her bed. Notice she uses a pillow also. If she could I am sure she would pull the blanket over her body.

10 comments:

SassyFemme said...

I have to laugh about Brady in the laundry. Anytime we set clean laundry out on the bed so we can fold and sort it, Sassy jumps up and wants to sprawl out on it.

Shannon said...

Cute kitties!! They look spoiled like my cat. (We had two until last month when we had to have Taz put to sleep - soo hard.)

My cat Molly also loves the laundry basket. I think cats like anything they're not supposed to get into.

Lynilu said...

Awww. Ben has that "sexy boy" look! Too cute! I miss the kitties. Give Brady a hug from me, and tell him that Laura just doesn't see his finer qualities but I do!!

Kitty said...

Caroline, stop and think about it. Why is it all the animals but sophie cat annoy Pup?

If you ask me she isn't being a very nice step-mom. She's a little bias don't you think.

And that frickin cat of HERS has annoyed me and my oldest son since day one!...... well maybe not quite that long.....but she's not a very social kitty.....

Monogram Queen said...

Awww I heart your pets. Our cats always think anything laying down is fair game, laundry, towels, coats, it doesn't matter hehe...

Anonymous said...

Your kitties are so cute! I have a dog that acts like your Ben!

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

sassy--sounds like sassy and brady would be best buds

shannon--i am so sorry about the loss of your kitty. some things in life just suck

lynilu--thanks for the loving for brady. he is so midunderstood

kitty--i was just joking about the whole annoying thing. laura is a wonderful mother to all our pets

patti--pets always seem to know what they aren't suppose to do, don't they

emily--ben is such a loverboy. always needs loving

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Bonk is 19! Man, time flies!

I don't think I could spend much time at your house. Remember all my kitty allergies? I was probably half drugged-out on allergy meds every time I visited your house!

Caroline said...

amy--how could i forget all the meds you had to take just to spend a few hours at my house. i remember once watching beaches and i didn't know if you were crying or it was just allergies.