Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another Tooth..

About a week ago I noticed one of my teeth was very sensitive to anything hot or cold. Then yesterday I started getting the dreaded tooth ache. By 11pm I could feel it throbbing. I took some Tylenol and it seemed to work. But it's hurting again this morning. I have an appointment on Thursday to have my crown put on, but I am not sure I can or want to wait until Thursday. I called my dentist this morning and they told me they have no openings. Here are my thoughts: As much money as they have gotten from me you would think they could squeeze me in. Plus the fact that I am in pain. All the other root canals I have not had any pain. So the fact that I am feeling pain probably means it's pretty bad. Have I mentioned how tired I am of all this dental work. Having another root canal will probably send me over the edge. I am already depressed with the thought of having to have one.

Today the high in Kansas City is 70. Tomorrow when we wake up it will be in the 50's and there will be a 30 degree drop through out the day bringing winter weather. They are saying not to expect too much snow, but I am hoping that they are wrong and we end up with something like a foot of snow. I would love that. Friday morning when we wake up it will be 9 degrees with a high of 27 for the day. Talk about weather extremes.

Thank you all for your suggestions on how to change my header. Laura is the one that is so good at computer stuff so I will have her look over it this evening. I just hate having to change to a different host. I would loose all my achieves.

4 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

Ok, this tooth stuff is just too much. I cannot even imagine how frustrated you must be. Maybe it's time to pull them all and buy plastic ones.

Casey said...

Oh no! How is this possible?!?! I'm so, so sorry. I cna't even imagine how frustrated and angry you must be.

Darn teeth!!

I hope they can get you in if you call again. Maybe say "This is an emergency and I need to be seen today!"

Caroline said...

sandra--i think i have a plastic set left over from halloween. good news is laura said she would still love me if i had falst teeth. she's always positive. :)

casey--i have a couple other choice words for my teeth. you would think i did heavy drugs with all the teeth problems i have had.

SassyFemme said...

This whole tooth thing is just crazy. How the heck can one person have such problems! It's not fair! You poor thing!