Thursday, November 09, 2006

5 Day Weekend

There is nothing better then a 5 day weekend, especially when I only worked 2 days this week. I am looking forward to the following things this weekend:

*Sleeping in, not because I am sick but because I just feel like it.

*Going down to see Laura's parents this weekend when we drop the dog off to stay there while we get out of town.

*Sitting around and just "chatting" with Laura's parents.

*Waking up Sunday morning knowing that my weekend has just begun.

*Spending the night in a hotel that has the best mattress in the whole world.

*Sipping the best hot chocolate on the balcony of our hotel while looking out at the fall colors in the trees and the lake.

*Waking up Monday morning all rested and relaxed and then driving into Springfield to see the funniest comedian today.

*Eating some kick ass seafood while looking at an aquarium the size of our living room.

*Enjoying our second hotel that has an indoor pool that our room overlooks.

*Again, watching the funniest comedian today.

*Looking forward to all her jokes about the latest celebrity headlines. (I can't wait to hear what she has to say about K-Fed/Britney, Daniel Baldwin and oh so many more)

*Waking up Tuesday morning with a sore stomach from laughing so hard.

*Waking up slowly in the arms of the woman I love while everyone else I know has already been at work for 2 hours.

*Enjoying an afternoon drive back while stopping at all the country stores. (Aren't Amish stores the best with some of the best food)

*Walking into Laura's parents house and the dog running up to me and her face saying, "I missed you so much Mommies".

It's going to be a great weekend. I can't wait for it to start.

6 comments:

Lynilu said...

Have fun!!!!

One Messed Up Chick said...

Sounds like a blast, have a great weekend!!

Ace of Spades said...

Sounds Fun, have a good time. Be safe and dont laugh to much.

Kitty said...

do you have room in your suitcase for me? I wanna go.

Caroline said...

lynilu--will do

eyeoftherainbow--we simply can't wait to get out of dodge

ace--we plan on laughing so much it will hurt


kitty--wish you could cause i think you would love kathy griffin

Casey said...

Have a great time! You deserve it. :)