Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Monday

Every morning I get a bagel for breakfast. Since I have started Weight Watchers I have now switched to light cream cheese to off set the enormous amount of carbs in the bagel. But my body now feels it has to have this bagel in the mornings, at least Monday through Friday. I go to the same bagel shop every morning. I realized this morning that maybe I go there too often. I walked in and the cute little gay assistance manager was there. He is usually very nice to me (I think he has seen the gay stickers on my car) and this morning he didn't say anything to me. The lady next to him said, "we'll be with you in a moment". I said thank you and waited. 30 seconds later my little gay friend handed me my bagel. WOW. What great service. He was all smiles as he handed me my "Everything bagel with light cream cheese, not toasted." I was shocked that he remembered my order and could only mumble out a "thank you". I will have to do something special for my new friend at the local bagel shop.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this on Saturday when I wrote. We got a letter from the Better Business Bureau saying that we were awarded $600 from the Fuck-it Up Guys. We were so happy. Finally someone realized that they really did fuck it up. We asked for $750,but they took of $150 for the toilet they bought and installed, all without permission and because they broke the other one we had. The Fuck-it Up Guys have 30 days to get us our money. Let's see how long they wait. I am not beyond taking them to The People's Court or Judge Judy.

Today I called and scheduled my next appointment at the dentist. I am not sure what I was thinking. I am going in for 4 fillings on Friday the 13th. Huh, Friday the 13th and going to the dentist. I may need to reconsider this and reschedule for something like Tuesday the 17th. That sounds much better then Friday the 13th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being awarded compensation!!

Monogram Queen said...

Congrats and stick to your guns to get the $$$! Uh I might change the dentist date too LOL