Friday, September 08, 2006

Who, What, Where, When and so Much More

Got this from the Tropopause and thought this was fun. If you want to play along I would love to see your list.

Life:
**Elementary School: Corinth
**Junior High: Leawood Middle School
**High School: Blue Valley North
**College: Avila (Bachelors) and University of Kansas (Masters)
**Favorite Soda: Coke
**Favorite Band: Snow Patrol
**Favorite Fruit: Grapes
**Favorite Weather: Rainy and cool

Do You:
**Like Someone: Many People
**Want more piercings: Had my upper ear pierced, but it's closed up. Would love to get it re pierced
**Want a tattoo: Yes, and will probably get one within the year

Last:
**Person talked to in person: Laura
**Person talked to/texted on the phone: Laura while I was driving home from work
**Movie Watched: Something New
**Movie Saw in theater: Miami Vice

Ever:
**Ever had a friend die: Yes
**Ever dated a cousin: Um, no
**Ever finished a puzzle: When I was 5
**Ever had surgery: Yes when I was 11
**Ever hated someone: Yes

Pick One:
** Blue or Red: Blue
**Purple or green: Green
**Dogs or Cats: I don't think I could chose. I love them equally
**Spring or Fall: Fall
**Winter or Summer: Winter

Random Stuff:
**Are you bilingual: No hablo Espanol
**How old do you act: Depends..sometimes like I am 75 and sometimes like I am 15. Usually around 30
**Braces: Yes..Junior year
**Do you have any pets: 5 Cats (Astro, Bonk, Brady, Ben and Sophie), 1 Dog (Sophie) and 12 fish

Who:
**Who is in the room with you? Bonk
**Who gets on your nerves the most: Someone I work with (can't name, sorry)
**Who is your favorite family member: My nephews

What:
**What was the last thing you ate: Nachos
**What was the last thing you drank: Water
**What color pants are you wearing: Navy Blue shorts
**What is the closest item near you: A pile of papers
**What are you wearing on your feet: Nothing
**What instant messaging service do you use: AOL, but most of the time none

When:
**When is your birthday: May 29
**When did you last go shopping: This morning on my way to work
**When did you last go to a movie: July
**When do you usually wake up: 7:30am
**When do you usually go to bed: 10:00pm
**Where is your cell phone: Downstairs on the charger
**Where is your Mom: Your guess is better then mine
**Where do you sleep: Next to Laura
**Where did you get the shirt you are wearing: Eddie Bauer
**Where did you last take a care ride to: Home

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

I knew that!

Anonymous said...

Those were fun to read! I like getting an *inside* look at my blog friends. I've seen both of your recent movies. I really loved Something New - I thought it was so sweet. I thought Miami Vice was only ok - but it sure had some HOT women in it! :)

Did you like them?

Monogram Queen said...

They are a fun read! I never get tired of me~mes and 100 lists!

Minnesota Nice said...

Fun list!! I couldn't choose between dogs and cats either...they're both too wonderful in their own right.