Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekend Pictures Part I

I had lots of pictures from this weekend and had to do two posts. It's been a busy weekend around here.

Brady loves the sun. Our front window faces the southwest with no shade. Many times in the afternoons Brady will get on the back of the couch and put his little paws on the window and look outside. I love this picture of him.
I just realized (duh!!) that my camera does black/white pictures. I took these pictures of Sophie while Lynilu was over earlier in the week. Can you tell she is tired of me taking her pictures??

I think this picture of Sophie is really neat. I love the sky in the background.


5 comments:

Isabel said...

I wish my camera could take black and white photos. But it can take sepia toned ones.

I always love looking at your pictures

One Messed Up Chick said...

i love the black & white look, we had our family picture turned into black & white this time. You always take great pictures. thanks for sharing them

Monogram Queen said...

I heart pet photos... they are like gold to me,especially of the ones no longer here.

Minnesota Nice said...

Those are some damn fine looking animals you have there. Absolutely gorgeous!

Caroline said...

isabel--thanks for always enjoying our pictures

onecrazylady--i have a new found love for black/white pictures and i love how my camera takes them so well

patticake--me too. i never get tired of looking at pet pictures, or baby pictures

sandra--you may need to tone down the comments about the animals..brady is starting to think you have the hots for him. :)