Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pet Conversations

Life in our house is never dull. We always have things going on with the "kids". Here are some pictures from today with how the "kids" have summed up the week...so far.

Bonk: Hello!! Why do you keep taking my picture? You are really starting to get on my last nerve. If I were you, I would sleep with one eye open tonight.











Sophie-Cat: Going to the vet just really wears me out. AND they didn't even do what they were suppose to do. 8 hours at the vet and all I got was a freaking bath. Didn't you tell them I need my "special' cut as well. I swear I don't know how the two of you would survive without me around making sure things get done.








Ben (black kitty): The way she is looking at us you would think there is something wrong with us playing cards?

Astro: Don't worry about it Ben. We are prefectly normal cats. They are just upset because we are better at Skip-Bo then they are.

Ben: What else do we have to do all night besides play cards? None of us have figured out how to turn on the tv.




Sophie: I am so tired I don't even have enough engery to get up on my bed. This heat is draining everything out of me. Lord help me get through this summer. I promise if you get me through this summer I will never eat cat shit again. I swear.







See, I told you there's always something going on at our house.

8 comments:

SassyFemme said...

ROFLMAO!!! I love it! We do stuff like that, too. Especially loved the dog saying she wouldn't eat cat shit again. Oh if I could only get our dog to say that and mean it!

Isabel said...

HA HA!!! Love the picture with the cats playing cards. Very cute captions for the pictures.

Monogram Queen said...

Girl y'all have too much pet action going on and two of them are cardsharks to boot! Excellent! I heart the pics & commentary. It really made my day :)

Caroline said...

sassyfemme--if anyone overheard our conversations with the pets they would think we are nuts. we have full blown conversations with them. is that bad??

isabel--thanks. thought everyone could use a laugh today

patticake--we do have too much pet action..and this is just the pets inside..this doesn't include our "strays". glad you laughed today..from your blog it sounds like you really needed a good laugh today.

Lynilu said...

OMG the picture of ben and astro is just too much!!

and sassyfemme, not only do they have conversations, but when I'm there, the translate all of it to me!! Sometimes, those 2 are just weird! No, Mai Lin, I'm not going to tell them your opinion of it all. Everyone would think *I'm* weird, too. What is said at our house stays at our house!!

Minnesota Nice said...

I want to rub that Sophie-cat's belly!

Caroline said...

lynilu--the picture of ben and astro is what happens when we stay up later then expected and they think we've already gone to bed. i can fill everyone in on what goes on at your house. your dogs have "potty" mouths. :)

sandra--sophie cat is cute isn't she. but man does she have an attitude. seriously, don't piss her off or you are on her shit list for as long as she wants you on that list. i am still on the list from a year and a half ago when i had to give her pills. she often brings it up when she is upset at me.

Anonymous said...

k and i have 6 cats here (check out the photos links on my side bar). they all have attitude, or CATtitude, as JESS likes to tell us. i swear, they stay up all night thinking aobut shit to put us through. smart little buggers. thanks for the great post. we love cats. poet