Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Millie

When things are slow at work I just click "next blog" to see what's out there. A few months ago I came across a blog that just broke my heart. I have followed this family's journey of their 2 year old having a brain tumor. They have had some difficult times lately and it just breaks my heart to read what they are going through and the choices they have had to made. Click here to read about this remarkable two year old girl that has so much courage and strength.

Reading what this family is going through makes anything I am going through trival. Please pray for this family and maybe leave them a note of encouragement. I know I would take any and all prayers if my little girl was suffering from a fatal disease.

5 comments:

SassyFemme said...

I looked at the site, Oh God, how heartbreaking.

Lynilu said...

as you know, I've recently been reading it, too. my heart aches for that family. I remember wondering if my baby (TL) would make it and how hard it was. My brain was scrambled during the crisis. I'm amazed that they are able to post. :'(

One Messed Up Chick said...

It sure is a wake up call isnt it? How heart breaking! To think your life is really bad, then you read that. My heart goes out to them!

Monogram Queen said...

I can't look at it. I just can't. My 21 month old has a congenital heart defect and every visit to her pedi-cardio I am afraid he will say "It's time for the surgery"....... God my heart breaks for these people. :(

Caroline said...

sassyfemme--it is heartbreaking

lynilu--i too was amazed that they are able to write anything about what they are going through. you'll have to write sometime about what you went through with TL

onecrazylady--it does put everything into persceptive doesn't it.

patticake--this family does need some extra prayers. and we of course will keep little madison in our prayers.