Friday, April 07, 2006

Sophie Thought She Was Going With Us



I think we are done with all that needs to be done before we depart tomorrow morning. After work Laura and I took Sophie down to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa. As you can see from this picture, she was not too happy about going. She kept looking out the window like, "where the hell am I going?" Once we turned onto Laura's parents street, she got all excited and started barking. She knew she was going to get lots of love, hugs and more importantly table scraps.

The last few hours of work were horrible. I was so bored. Finally about 45 minutes before I was to leave I went to my boss and said, "can I please go?" He looked at me and said, "yea, get out of here".

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. We won't be back until late, late next Friday night. I will write as soon as I can when we return. And I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend.

5 comments:

Isabel said...

Have fun. Take plenty of pictures and be careful. :)

One Messed Up Chick said...

Have a safe trip! Enjoy yourselves you both deserve it!

SassyFemme said...

Catching up on blog reading. Hope you guys are having a FABULOUS trip! Enjoy and hope to see lots of great pics!

Anonymous said...

Caroline, can I just say how boring it is without you at work! I hope you and Laura are having fun on your trip.

Nap Queen said...

Oh, look at that precious puppy!! I love dogs so much it's rediculous.