Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pictures from Paradise

In all we took 174 pictures plus one underwater camera with 23 pictures. I will not bore you with all the pictures, but here are a few. I tried to add some more, but I think I hit my limit for this post. Will add more in time.
Here I am at Ernest Hemmingways house. There were cats everywhere and they all have six toes. They could care of less that we were taking a picture with them.
We went to "Theatre of The Sea" which turned out to be pretty neat. They nurse sick animals back to health. This poor turtle was injured when a boat hit his shell. He looked so sad.
One of the many beautiful sunsets we saw. This one was taken while we were waiting for dinner.
On our last night we found a place to play pool. Bad picture of me, but we were having a great time.
Here are the two of us on our first night.
A sunset at our resort. This picture was taken right from our deck. Isn't it georgous?
Laura loves sharks. We saw one while snorkling, but it wasn't near this big. :) Maybe 2 feet long.
A view as we were driving on the 7 Mile Bridge on our way to Key West. I thought this picture was cool. Looks like we're driving right into the ocean.

3 comments:

Isabel said...

Great pictures. Love the the sunset one.

Zoe said...

Looks awesome. I think I need a vacation.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Glad your vacation was wonderful.