Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oh So Anxious

I am having such a hard time concentrating. Only 3 days left until we leave. Thankfully Thursday and Friday are going to be pretty busy at work and home so I won't have that much time to sit and watch the clock slowly go by. I don't have that much going on at work today, so it has been miserable waiting for the day to pass. Here are some pictures of where we will be staying.

This is the view from our private deck. Notice how close it is to the ocean? Also, see the grill. How fun will that be to grill out for dinner. Our cottage is the only one with a private deck that faces the ocean. If my estimates are correct...I believe it looks like maybe 25 steps to the water. Wow...Heaven.
This is the room we will be staying in. We are excited because it has a fridge, stove/oven and microwave. We decided that we will eat breakfast there. Fresh fruit in the morning will be so good. I can't wait to taste the oranges. The room isn't huge, but with a view like this one..who could ask for more?

Last night we had Lyn over to watch Brokeback Mountain. It was just as good the second time. I swear I love that movie. Really makes me thankful that we live in the time we do. I can't imagine having to hide my love for Laura like they did in the movie.

Back to watching the clock tick away....

4 comments:

Trop said...

Wow! That's really nice. You are going to have so much fun!

Isabel said...

That looks so good right now. Would you mind if I hid in your suitcase? I won't make a peep!

Mrs. Dr. S. said...

Oh, I so want to come! Do ya mind a tag-along? :D Oy! I am so ready for some time away!

Casey said...

If I don't "talk" with you before you leave - have a fabulous vacation!!!