Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ask Ro

As many of you know, I adore Rosie. I read her website everyday. About a month ago she started a new thing on her blog called "Ask Ro". You write her a question and you hope she answers it. I have submitted a question every day hoping she would answer it.

Well, this morning I went to her site and found she had indeed answered one of my questions. Click here to see the question I asked and her response. It is under April 17, 2006. And obviously I used my name Caroline. Hint..the question has to do with adoption.

I adore Rosie so much. Laura asked me if I was attracted to her. I think there is just something about her that that I love. I think a lot has to with her confidence in herself and her family. She didn't care that people say gays/lesbians shouldn't have children. She has gone out to change the worlds views on gays/lesbians. If you watched "All Aboard" you will see they are just a normal family. And the center of their family (like it should be in any family) is LOVE.

4 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Oh I ADORE the Ask Ro feature! It's one of my favorite things to check out each day. Yeah to you for getting a question on there. I haven't submitted a question, but just commented now and then, but preface it w/"not for print". I just love that she's so "real".

One Messed Up Chick said...

Ive been asking her questions too, I love reading her Ask Ro. She is a great woman! I look up to her!

Casey said...

Cool! But I'm curious as to why you asked the question you did. Care to share?

Caroline said...

sassyfemme--i also love that there is nothing fake about her

onecrazylady--she is a great woman

casey--i asked that because i am adopted and was curious her view on her kids finding their birth parents.