Monday, March 20, 2006

Weather Upate

We woke up this morning to nothing on the ground...just rain. But they are still calling for this "major" snow storm to hit sometime this afternoon. We are suppose to get dumped with up to 8 inches of snow now. But since the weatherman doesn't have a good track record, I am not holding my breath. Laura, on the other hand is actually holding her breath that she has a snow day tomorrow.

So this morning I woke up, took a shower and started doing my hair. I all of a suddent had a "oh shit" moment when I realized my hair was not doing what it was suppose to. I quickly tried to get it to look somewhat normal. At that moment I was wishing Laura was there to help me. Finally after about 5 minutes of freaking out my hair did settle into place just fine. It was weird cause I was having it flip up in places it had never flipped up before. I was frantic. But all is well now.

No comments: