Monday, March 06, 2006

I Won!!

It's official, I won the contest. So, this coming weekend Laura has to not only do the laundry, but she has to also change the liter boxes. She is not happy about that. Infact, she is pissed. She later told me that she should have never bet against me since I read all those "god damn Hollywood magazines". I told her she should start reading those magazines when I bring them home. She was in the mood to listening to my suggestions.

We were very shocked that Crash won the best picture. We haven't seen it, but it's on our list for this week to watch. I thought Reese Witherspoon was adoreable. We wanted her to win just so we could hear her acceptance speech. You can't get much cuter then Reese.

So, please keep Laura in your prayers and thoughts this coming weekend. She will not be in a good mood doing the laundry and the god awful liter boxes. But a bet is a bet.

5 comments:

pack of 2 said...

LOL...A bet is a bet Laura! I'd hate it too though...LOL!

We will be thinking about you this weekend:)

Caroline~

Stop smiling...LMAO!

Shelly

One Messed Up Chick said...

A bet is a bet but we have 4 cats ourselves and I hate that job too. Nathalie usually does it because she knows how much I hate it LOL Good Luck Laura and may your nose not be working right while you are cleaning the boxes!

Isabel said...

Awwww, I'll be thinking of you this thinking weekend Laura. That does suck.

Minnesota Nice said...

Ha, I have 5 cats too...gosh we have lots of kitties amongst us!

Caroline said...

Laura--need I remind the others that your cat is the size of 3 of mine...she is 22 pounds...she shits her fair share.

packof2--smiles....

onecrazylady--i think her doing it one time in two years is fair...

isabel--it does suck for her doesn't it..:)

sandra--the more the cats the merrier