Monday, March 27, 2006

I Never Would Have Imagined....

Today is a lot better. We got some fairly good news regarding our situation. The good news was a huge relief. We have one more hurdle to cross in a month of so. But so far things are looking very, very good. Wish I could go into detail, but at this time I simply can't.

Last August I started this blog. It was merly just a way for me to vent about my frustrations of growing up a Jehovah's Witness and being gay. It has turned into so much more. I have people all over the country that are interested in my story and my life. I never imagined that I would find people through this blog that I honestly consider my friends. Thank you to all of you that sent good thoughts our way today. Looks like all of your prayers and good thoughts have worked. Now we can focus on more important things; like what to pack for our trip to Florida and what CD's to take along for the drive down Highway 1.

This morning as I was leaving the people showed up to trim our trees. I was so wishing I could stay home and watch them while they worked. 6 guys showed up in three trucks. One of the trucks had this long arm that looked like it would go to the top of the tree. It would have been so cool to watch them climb to the top of the trees like a bunch of monkeys. Oh well. I went home at lunch to see how the trees looked and they were all done. They had trimmed the trees, cleaned up and were gone. I will tell you this..our trees look wonderful. It's a little windy today and I was watching the branches and they seem to be swaying a little bit easier now. It's as if all the dead limbs were taken off and they feel lighter in the wind. It's kind of getting a haircut after not having one for a long time. I know I always feel lighter. I can't wait for the leaves to come in. We are going to have the best looking trees in all the neighborhood.

5 comments:

Sublime said...

Glad to know you've gotten some good news! U should post a pic of your newly trimmed trees...lol.

Take care,
Sublime

Anonymous said...

pictures of the trimmed trees AND her new haircut that she promised a while back ;)-- good thoughts being sent you way...

Caroline said...

sublime--i will post pictures of the newly trimmed trees...

anonymous--thanks for the good thoughts...i know i promised a picture of my new haircut...will take pictures this week and post them..btw..who are you and why are you anonymous? sounds like you read my blog on a regular basis.

yankeegirl said...

Glad things are looking better today- family stuff like that is hard. Hope it all works out like you want it too. I've enjoyed reading your blog- recently got out of a cultish situation myself.(not jw). Take care

Casey said...

Glad to hear thigns are going better.