Wednesday, March 29, 2006

21 Firsts...

21 Firsts...


1. Who was your first prom date? Chris Thompson..grew up with him. He was such a sweetheart.

2. Who was your first roommate(s)? My husband...I want to throw up just thinking about him.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink the first time you got drunk? It was a school trip to Mexico for one week. I think I drank every alcohol drink put before me. I was sicker then a dog one night. I was 17.

4. What was your first job? Captain D's. I hated it!!! Will never work fastfood again.

5. What was your first car? 1973 Toyota Corolla. It cost $500 and I had to pay my parents for half. That is why I worked at Captain D's. As soon as it was paid off I quit.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? I was 9 years old. It was my Dad's Dad. Didn't know him that well.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I still live in the place considered my hometown. I first moved out on my own (w/ my husband..yuck) when I was 21.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? I don't remember...I think it was Mrs. Merrick.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Minnesota to visit my Dad's parents.

10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I don't think I ever snuck out of the house.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Chris Thompson. He was three years younger then me and lived next door. We would play together all the time. We went to prom together. I haven't spoken to him in 3 years. :(

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? An apartment. It was actually very nice.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Laura

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid/groomsman? My cousin Jill's.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Go pee and then have a cigarette

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Whitney Houston. (see 100 things to learn more about that experience)

17. First tattoo or piercing? What age? I got my ears pierced when I was 11. I got the top part of my ear pierced when I was 26. It has sicne closed up. I want to get it pierced again.

18. First celebrity crush? Chad Allen (he was on the show called "Our House" w/ the Quarker Oats guy)

19. Age of first kiss? 16

20. First crush? Some guy in middle school. His locker was next to mine. I didn't think he was cute, I just wanted to have a boyfriend like everyone else.

21. First time you did drugs? 26..marijuana.

I decided to tag people to do this...
Isabel
Packof2
The Tropopause
Justmyluck421
Casey
Zoe
Sandra
SassyFemme

And anyone else that decides to.

8 comments:

Casey said...

Me? You tagged me? I'm honored. Now I just have to do it. :)

Minnesota Nice said...

D'oh!! Ok, I can do this. Yours are good answers by the way.

One Messed Up Chick said...

You didnt tag me but can I do this on my blog? I havent been in the writing mood lately and it will give me something to write about! Thanks!

Isabel said...

I posted mine. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Dunnit :)

http://purple4mee.blogspot.com/2006/03/21-firsts.html

Caroline said...

casey--look forward to reading your list

sandra--thanks

onecrazylady--i was wondering what was going on..you haven't posted in more then a week

isabel--your list was great

teena--look forward to reading your list

SassyFemme said...

Oh I just saw this. Thanks for the tag. I just did it. Brought back some good memories, and made me realize I need to call my best friend!

Mrs. Dr. S. said...

Ok, I *finally* did it. Sorry it took so long!

How fun, thanks for tagging me Caroline! I love to get tagged :)