Thursday, February 09, 2006

New Blog Title

As many of you may have noticed I have changed the Title of this Blog to "After the Fact". I decided to do this because I am now talking mostly about things that are going on after being kicked out of the church, disowned by my family and learning to live life for myself for the first time ever. So, that is why I changed the name. When I first created this blog it was mainly a place to talk about my experiences as a Jehovah's Witness. I am now finding that I have so much more to share then just my time as a JW. The internet address will remain the same.

I got an email from my Mother this morning. She emailed me to let me know that my aunt did great during the surgery. I was happy that she did let me know how the surgery went. It was nice getting an email from her where we weren't discussing how I have disappointed her.

Laura has parent-teacher conferences tonight, so I am home alone until 8pm. Poor Laura though..it sure makes for a long day. She left at 6:30 this morning and won't get home until 8pm. Wow..she is going to be tired when she gets home. But I talked with her today and she sounds like she is doing good and holding up good. Plus, she has no students tomorrow...it's always easier when the teachers have a work day with no students.

4 comments:

Nap Queen said...

I like the new title a lot :)

Isabel said...

I'm glad your mom let you know about your aunt. Like the title and have updated it on my site. :)

Francesca said...

I'm glad your mother let you know about your aunt. That was nice of her.

It might seem small, but perhaps it is something the two of you can build on.

Caroline said...

nap queen--thanks, I like the title also

sweet angel--i was very happy my Mom emailed me also

francesca--i was thinking the same thing that you were..it's small but it's something