Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!!! We are having wonderful weather here in Kansas City. It's going to be so nice that instead of going out and waiting hours to be seated at a crappy restuarant, we are going to grill out tonight. We need to enjoy the weather because in just a few days we are suppose to be back to winter.

As a JW, we did not celebrate Valentine's Day. My ex husband and I did always get each other a card and did small things. We always felt like we had to secretly do these things because if we were caught, they would hang us. So, it's a nice change to be able to celebrate Valentine's Day out in the open.

Have I mentioned how much I love my Laura. What a wonderful woman I have. She makes my life worth living and keeps me laughing along the way. I am not sure what I have done to deserve her. After my ex and I broke up and I was alone for four years. I had flings here and there, but mostly alone. As I would sit at home at night all alone I would imagine what I wanted my life to be like. How lucky am I that this is exactly what I imagined my life would be like. I am completly content with my life. I wouldn't change anything.

3 comments:

Isabel said...

Happy Valentine's to you and Laura. The weather here is also beautiful. Joey and I was just waiting for it to end. Enjoy your bbq. :)

pack of 2 said...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you!

Enjoy your grill out tonight!

Shelly

One Messed Up Chick said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you both enjoyed your dinner and the time together! We had a great day together :)