Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF

I am so glad this week is coming to an end. Whew! What a week. Why is it the shorter weeks always seem to be the worst. I think I would prefer to work 5 days then 4 because it seems like when we have a shorter week everything has to be crammed into those 4 days. And only so much can be done in 24 hours. But it is Friday and this week has gone down in the history books.

As expected we are getting winter weather. But it's starting out as ice/sleet. That never makes for a good drive home. I sit here with about 2 hours left at work, praying that the nasty stuff doesn't officially start until I am all nestled in at home. Then it can do whatever it wants.

There was some good news concerning Laura's cellphone. Her school has said that when we buy a new cellphone, they will reinburse us!!

I told Laura last night when we went to bed that tomorrow was going to be a better day and it was one day closer to our trip to Florida. We can get through anything with Florida in the horizon.

No comments: