Friday, January 27, 2006

A Million Little Lies?

I know everyone has heard about what is going on with this book? When I first heard about I didn't think it was going to be such a big deal. Man was I wrong. People are acting like there should be a public hanging of this guy. Deep down I do feel a little sorry for him. When I saw him on Larry King Live last week he said that he first approached publishers with this book as fiction. It doesn't make sense then he would suddenly turn it into a memoir?

What this guy did was really stupid. Doesn't he know not to mess with Oprah?????? Man is she pissed. And I don't know about you, but she is one person that I do not want to piss off. I do believe she is more powerful then the President. What the fuck was he thinking.

When the book first came on Oprah we ran out and bought it. Laura read it within a couple days. I struggled to get past 100 pages. Infact, it's still sitting here in my office waiting for me to finish. I kept telling myself that I would finish when we were on vacation. I don't know if I want to read it now. There are too many other books out there to read.

1 comment:

Nap Queen said...

I think he's a liar, pure and simple. They wouldn't buy it as fiction, so he just re-presented it as truth. I took back the copy I bought for my sister and exchanged it for the new Madonna CD :)